Adfero seeks a full-time Assistant Account Executive to join our strategic communications team for a high-profile advocacy client. This individual should be a detail-oriented, team player with a desire to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment. He/she should have some experience running advertising campaigns on self-serve platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Google AdWords and LinkedIn and an interest in learning and applying the ins and outs of launching, managing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns in a fast-paced, advocacy environment.
- Manage large, cross-platform, interconnected advertising buys designed to improve reputation and advocate for favorable policies among specific key audiences
- Work directly with agency teammates and the client to create advertising media plans and execute social and search advertising campaigns
- Execute daily in advertising platforms optimizing campaigns, reporting on performance, offering insights and recommendations and tracking spends against the overall ad budget
You have a passion for digital tactics and enjoy following and learning about the latest advertising trends, technologies, practices and methods to find new approaches to solving client challenges.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 0-3 years of digital communications and/or advertising experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or a related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and thorough attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and issues
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment while independently managing projects
- Initiative with a commitment to continuous learning and improvement
- An Adfero culture fit: strategic, ambitious, dependable and team-oriented with no ego
- Alignment with our Core Values:
- Harambee. We all pull together.
- Learn from mistakes. Strive to improve.
- Be responsible for results.
- Respect the dignity and abilities of each individual.
Some of what we offer:
- Great culture: From a quarterly mentorship program to various social events, we care about our people and about learning, growing
- Interesting client work with growth opportunities.
- Bonus plan.
- Competitive benefits with a 401k match, 100% immediate vesting.
- Employee development-focused environment and a professional development budget for each employee/year.
- 12 vacation days in first year, 15 days in 2+ years, 5 sick days.
- Formal quarterly review sessions, weekly one-on-one meetings and daily stand-ups.
Adfero is a communications agency with an entrepreneurial mindset. We turn challenges into opportunities and relentlessly pursue success for our clients, creating remarkable work with lasting impact.
As a full-service communications agency, Adfero partners with a range of organizations from trade associations and the U.S. government to Fortune 500 companies and non-profits. Our imaginative ideas have been recognized by industry peers and awards panels.
At Adfero, our core purpose is to create opportunities for people to do what they do best, and we’re excited to offer those opportunities as we continue to grow. We also invest in individual professional development to help employees build on their skills and make meaningful contributions to their work. Adfero is committed to having high-performing client teams, and our team members share common attributes: we are optimistic, imaginative, persistent and results-oriented. Ultimately, we live by our core values and hold each other accountable to them.
We’re an extremely collaborative environment. That’s one of the things people love most about working here. We have a 100% open office so that we can more easily collaborate. Our employees like the many areas in the office where teams can congregate, brainstorm and work together, or just put their feet up and get things done more comfortably. Whether it’s working on projects together or participating in social events, we enjoy coming to work and learning from each other.