Adfero is looking for an advertising measurement and insights lead to help us demonstrate the impact of our public affairs and reputation advertising across several accounts. In this role, you will use campaign performance metrics and outside data (social intelligence, research data, website analytics) to illustrate ROI and overall impact of one or many advertising campaigns. You will work with account staff, media buyers and creators to integrate data and develop insights to highlight success and inform future strategies.
- Integrate data and develop actionable insights using the following data: campaign performance, social intelligence, syndicated audience profiling, public research, website analytics, and consumer information.
- Guide firm wide effort to developing approach to data analysis that produces compelling insights that continuously informs our engagements with clients
- Help client teams proactively provide clients with new ideas for their business, built on research-driven insights
- Interpret and analyze data sets in order to identify business implications and key insights
- Produce clear and compelling deliverables with key insights, illustrative data and evidence-based, actionable recommendations
- Partner with account staff to advise clients on campaign performance and strategy
- Contribute to Adfero’s Leadership in advertising space. You will be a thought-leader in the industry by writing blog posts and speaking on the value of quality measurement
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in measuring advertising impact
- The ability to understand complex public affairs and policy goals – and how to measure against them
- Deep understanding of both traditional and innovative methodologies and analytic solutions
- Solid track record of understanding and applying research insights to communication strategies that help clients address their opportunities and challenges
- Strong track record of providing senior counsel to clients
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and client relationship skills
- Superior writing skills and proficiency with data visualization software
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher), depending on experience
- A passion for working with highly creative and motivated people.
- An Adfero culture fit: strategic, ambitious, dependable and team-oriented with no ego
- Alignment with our Core Values:
- Harambee. We all pull together.
- Learn from mistakes. Strive to improve.
- Be responsible for results.
- Respect the dignity and abilities of each individual.
Some of what we offer:
- Great culture: From a quarterly mentorship program to various social events, we care about our people and about learning, growing
- Interesting client work with growth opportunities.
- Bonus plan.
- Competitive benefits with a 401k match, 100% immediate vesting.
- Employee development-focused environment and a professional development budget for each employee/year.
- 12 vacation days in first year, 15 days in 2+ years, 5 sick days.
- Formal quarterly review sessions, weekly one-on-one meetings and daily stand-ups.
Adfero is a communications agency with an entrepreneurial mindset. We turn challenges into opportunities and relentlessly pursue success for our clients, creating remarkable work with lasting impact.
As a full-service communications agency, Adfero partners with a range of organizations from trade associations and the U.S. government to Fortune 500 companies and non-profits. Our imaginative ideas have been recognized by industry peers and awards panels.
At Adfero, our core purpose is to create opportunities for people to do what they do best, and we’re excited to offer those opportunities as we continue to grow. We also invest in individual professional development to help employees build on their skills and make meaningful contributions to their work. Adfero is committed to having high-performing client teams, and our team members share common attributes: we are optimistic, imaginative, persistent and results-oriented. Ultimately, we live by our core values and hold each other accountable to them.
We’re an extremely collaborative environment. That’s one of the things people love most about working here. We have a 100% open office so that we can more easily collaborate. Our employees like the many areas in the office where teams can congregate, brainstorm and work together, or just put their feet up and get things done more comfortably. Whether it’s working on projects together or participating in social events, we enjoy coming to work and learning from each other.