We are currently looking for an ambitious and team-oriented Assistant Account Executive to join our fast-paced and energetic team.
Assistant Account Executives support client account teams in delivering high-quality strategic communications services, including social media engagement, media relations, research and writing. Account coordinators who show a high level of competency and initiative can and will become a key player in coordinating and executing client projects.
- Apply strategic thinking and writing skills to write targeted content and pull together information for executive-level consumption
- Demonstrate project management skills to contribute to projects including establishing and maintaining timelines and ensuring quality assurance of all client deliverables
- Stay up to date on current events and issues related to our clients' policy initiatives
- Act as a strategic partner and tactical leader to help accomplish our clients' goals
- Contribute regularly to team communications plans, projects and reporting
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 0-2 years of experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, journalism, English or related discipline preferred
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent writing, research, analysis and editing skills
- A sense of professionalism and collaboration
- A strong organizational skills/is detail-oriented - can catch typos and will be on top of projects/tasks
- The ability to prioritize work in a changing environment and manage their time extremely well - this skill is key in our fast-paced, client-centric environment where re-prioritizing happens throughout the day
- An Adfero culture fit: strategic, ambitious, dependable and team-oriented with no ego
- Alignment with our Core Values:
- Harambee. We all pull together.
- Learn from mistakes. Strive to improve.
- Be responsible for results.
- Respect the dignity and abilities of each individual.
Some of what we offer:
- Great culture: From a quarterly mentorship program to various social events, we care about our people and about learning, growing
- Interesting client work with growth opportunities.
- Bonus plan.
- Competitive benefits with a 401k match, 100% immediate vesting.
- Employee development-focused environment and a professional development budget for each employee/year.
- 12 vacation days in first year, 15 days in 2+ years, 5 sick days.
- Formal quarterly review sessions, weekly one-on-one meetings and daily stand-ups.
Adfero is a communications agency with an entrepreneurial mindset. We turn challenges into opportunities and relentlessly pursue success for our clients, creating remarkable work with lasting impact.
As a full-service communications agency, Adfero partners with a range of organizations from trade associations and the U.S. government to Fortune 500 companies and non-profits. Our imaginative ideas have been recognized by industry peers and awards panels.
At Adfero, our core purpose is to create opportunities for people to do what they do best, and we’re excited to offer those opportunities as we continue to grow. We also invest in individual professional development to help employees build on their skills and make meaningful contributions to their work. Adfero is committed to having high-performing client teams, and our team members share common attributes: we are optimistic, imaginative, persistent and results-oriented. Ultimately, we live by our core values and hold each other accountable to them.
We’re an extremely collaborative environment. That’s one of the things people love most about working here. We have a 100% open office so that we can more easily collaborate. Our employees like the many areas in the office where teams can congregate, brainstorm and work together, or just put their feet up and get things done more comfortably. Whether it’s working on projects together or participating in social events, we enjoy coming to work and learning from each other.